Custom Sanding Belts, Rolls or Sheets Ordering Guide
If you can't find a specific belt size don't worry! We can make almost any size belt you could possible need. Just give us a call at 800-516-7621 or 301-897-1590, let us know what you need and we will get you a quote. Looking for large sandpaper sheets or large sandpaper rolls? No problem we do those too. Use the handy guide below to get an idea of what we can offer you and you can submit a request to us through email too if you like. Please keep in mind that these belts are custom orders so we can not accept returns on these items.
Phone orders: 800-516-7621 or 301-897-1590
Email orders: service@2Sand.com
- Choice of Abrasive Materials:
- K35 is an aluminum oxide open coat X weight poly cotton cloth backed for dry sanding wood in 24 - 600 grit - Washable
- XA517's harder abrasive grain makes great abrasive belts for dry sanding hardwoods. Good on metal too. XA517 is an aluminum oxide semi-open coat X weight cotton cloth backed abrasive in 36 - 600 grit
- S181 - Silicon Carbide Wet/Dry Closed Coat X-weight Cloth Backing in 24 - 600 grit
- R205 - Zirconia Alumina Blue Wet/Dry Closed Coad Y-weight Cloth Backing in 24 - 120 grit
- Available Grit Range: 24 - 600 Grit (some grits not available in all materials)
- Available widths from 3/8" to 54".
- Custom sanding belts 6" wide or narrower are made from 12" wide material so order quantity must fully use the 12" wide pieces. Here are some examples:
- 6 inches wide - order quantity multiple of 2 (6" x 2 = 12") so order quantity of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, etc.
- 4 inches wide - order quantity multiple of 3 (4" x 3 = 12") so order quantity of 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, etc.
- 1.9 inches wide (round up) - order quantity multiple of 6 (2" x 6 = 12") so order quantity of 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, etc.
- 3 inches wide - order quantity multiple of 4 (3" x 4 = 12") so order quantity of 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, etc.
- Avaliable lengths from 5" to 700"
- Sanding belt length is measured around the outside. So cut the old belt and stretch it out flat to measure full length.
- You can also measure the around the sanders rollers to determine the length. Remember you need tension to drive the belt.
- Made and shipped from Eastern Pennsylvania in 1 - 3 business days
- UPS Ground will be used for all Wide Belt orders.
- Splice requires 3 days to fully cure after fabrication so do not ask for overnight delivery.
- Made in the USA.