2Sand.com has the best deals on Sandpaper Discs, Abranet Discs, Aluminum Oxide Assortment Fine Grits and various other sanding products. Our Hook & Loop sanding discs are in packs of 5, 10, and 25. You can find 2 inch discs, 3 inch discs, 5 inch discs and 6 inch disc. Check out our other great sanding products, like sandpaper rolls, sandpaper sheets, and sanding belts. We also sell self adhesive PSA's, which are categorized as 5 inches, 6 inches, small discs, and large discs. Feel free to contact us with any questions about your sanding product needs!
Starting at: $18.80
- Red Line is manufactured for productivity, durability, and performance.
- Red Line is extremely tough, long lasting, high-performing, special quality aluminum oxide abrasive.
- It is applied on superior paper backing ensuring that it lives up to its reputation as being Indasa's premium quality.
- If you are looking for increased productivity to save you time and money look no further than Red Line.
- Available Grits: 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 240, 320, 400 and 600
Starting at: $16.72These are manufactured on the basis of productivity, efficiency, durability, and are extremely cost effective. Learn More
Starting at: $29.75
- Abrasive PSA Sandpaper Disc Link Rolls Increase Sanding Efficency
- Excellent sandpaper for finishing and heavy stock removal.
- Durable aluminum oxide grain produces an exceptionally long lasting cut
- Strong resin bonded system
- Resists clogging and loading for increased longevity
- 100 sanding discs per roll
$5.90Discs use non-pigmented, water-based, anti-clog stearate coating to resist loading and won’t contaminate finish. Pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) backing let you quickly and easily change abrasive discs. Discs come in different grits for multiple applications. Learn More
Starting at: $8.35Aluminum oxide sanding disc for use on wood or metal. Self-Adhesive backing to attach to disc sander. Available Grits: 50, 80, 120, 180, and 240. X weight cloth backed discs - not cheap paper backing. Self-Adhesive is also known as Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). Learn More